Charlottetown Managers Needed
|City:||Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island|
|Date:||24 Aug `11|
|View all jobs posted by EventPro Strategies >|
Are you a Go-Getter who knows how to get things done?! EPS is seeking outgoing, professional and dynamic market managers to assist with a number of street teams in Eastern Canada. Read below for more details and apply soon!
Saturday September 3rd: 7:30am – 3:00pm
Additional time will be needed September 2nd to coordinate materials and prep them for the execution.
Training also will take place prior time is TBD.
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
• Role: Market Manager
The Market Manager is responsible for recruiting local event staff to work the event in their location on September 3, 2011. Staff must be booked, and have legal paperwork complete prior to working the event (staff must be approved by EPS). The Market Manager will also work the event on September 3rd, and make sure everything runs smoothly throughout the event.
• Responsible for hiring 8-12 local staff to execute event. Looking for young, outgoing individuals to help activate this event. Staff will be paid hourly, details TBD.
• Handle all logistics, and receive event materials. This will include up to 20 boxes and may require a rental van and storage unit. Cost will be covered.
• Outstanding communication skills, must be quick learners with a positive can do attitude
• Looking for market mangers who are dependable and hard workers!
$500/flat rate per market for a market manager
(8 hours execution, 14 hours event prep/recruiting/training/post event/etc)
You must be 18+ and have experience to apply:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
2. Phone Number
3. Resume and/or a little bit about yourself
4. Recent Photos - photos need to be current and true to you.
5. Which market you are interested in working
6. SUBJECT LINE: Charlottetown/Canada/First and Last Name